What do I do if my item is faulty or damaged? Follow
We're here to help and apologise if you have received an item that is damaged or faulty.
Our Returns and Warranty Team will review your claim within 2 business days and respond with further instructions. Please keep an eye on your inbox and/or junk inbox.
Once your request for return is approved, you can send your item to us for assessment.
How to pack your items
- Prepare the item by placing it in the original MUMSHOP box. If your product arrived wrapped and without a box, you can wrap with bubble wrap or paper for padding. Please ensure that all parts, accessories, documentation and/or software originally included with your item/s are returned (unless otherwise advised), otherwise, fees may be charged or your request declined for incomplete returns.
- Print and affix the return label to the outside of the shipping box or wrapping. NOTE: Do not adhere the label directly to the product packaging or deface the original packaging.
- Ship it by taking the parcel to your nearest post office.
- If you live in Auckland, you may also drop off the items to our warehouse, Unit E 27 Timberly Road, Mangere, Auckland 2022. Opening hours Monday to Friday 9:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Once your item is received at our warehouse, it will be inspected by our Returns and Warranty Team and they will be in contact to advise you of the outcome.
We ask that you allow 48 hours from the date that we receive your return parcel for the inspection to be completed.
If your item is damaged or faulty, it will be checked and tested. If your item works or it is undamaged, it may be sent back to you with no refund provided.
If your item is deemed damaged or faulty, you will be entitled to a replacement or refund if the issue is considered a major failure. If the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure, you will be entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced.
Please note the following:
- If you are returning multiple items in one parcel, please clearly include all order numbers on the outer box or wrapping
- Returns without an order number will not be accepted
- Your return must be received by us within this time or your claim may require reassessment.
- Damage during shipping or items lost in transit is at the customer’s risk. We recommend paying for tracking or product insurance.
- We cannot accept change of mind returns for items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken. Any products returned without proper sealed packaging will be rejected under our change of mind policy.
Article is closed for comments.