Refund & Returns Policy Follow
If you need assistance our Returns and Warranty team are here to help!
All goods sold on MUMSHOP.com come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement for or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Any product warranty given by MUMSHOP.com will apply in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the New Zealand Consumer Law. Where applicable, you may make a claim in relation to goods that are faulty in accordance with our Warranty Terms & Conditions.
Change of Mind Returns
- If you have purchased a product/s and have changed your mind, this applies to goods sold by MUMSHOP.com
- MUMSHOP will allow a return for store credit or exchange product where you have changed your mind, provided that the item in question is:
- returned within 14 days of receiving the order;
- as new and is not used, worn, or opened and has all original packaging and tags intact (including any package seals (if any) being unbroken);
- in a resalable condition; and
- not damaged in any way.
- We cannot accept change of mind returns on items that come in sealed packages or boxes where seals are damaged or broken.
- To return your item for change or mind, you must follow our returns process.
- Change of Mind returns can be completed using NZ Post
- You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning goods, including the cost of return shipping. If the item is not received by us, you will not be eligible for a credit or exchange. We recommend you insure high-value items that you return for change of mind.
- You may be provided with a product exchange, refund or store credit (at our discretion) only when the returned product is received, and it complies with the requirements of our policy.
- If the returned item does not meet the conditions of this policy, you will be responsible for the cost of receiving your returned goods back to your nominated address.
- Change of mind returns is not accepted for intimates, which includes underwear, hosiery, socks, swimwear and adult toys due to hygienic reasons. Remedies for defective goods are still available. Under no circumstances can change of mind returns for digital access codes or downloadable software be accepted.
If you have a problem with your goods, please contact us via this Help Centre. We will investigate your issues and advise you whether your product may be returned and, where required, provide you with instructions on how to return your goods.
Article is closed for comments.